Sunday, February 23, 2014

Respect the organic Chicken

I am not here to talk about the different kinds of organic chicken grown all around the world. I am not here to tell you the history of chicken. Google for information, if you want to learn.
I am not here to talk about the advantages and disadvantages eating or not eating organic chicken either. So, why am I asking you to respect a fowl?
Because it is a life form just like you and me. Yes, it is raised for 60 days to be consumed. It was raised on a specific diet. It was not allowed to drink, smoke, self medicate, run in filth or have unprotected sex.

Anyone who can afford can purchase an organic chicken. But only those who lead an organic life
deserve the organic chicken.

If I was on the menu, I don't mind if my body was tossed on the conveyer belt for transportation. I will mind, if the people did not respect their food.

Be organic to deserve organic food. Don't feel so entitled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passive Aggressive Misogyny

After I first came to America 20 years ago, for the first time in my life, I experienced being treated like a human being with a brain. I a...