Saturday, February 1, 2014

My friend is a Diva!!



I have a friend. She is smart, sexy and beautiful. She accessorizes like a diva. And don’t get me
started with the shoes. God! They are so hot. She has a pet Chihuahua. (That little thing is such a diva, she needs her own Chihuahua.) 

My friend one day brought a different Chihuahua, Cricket who had a gorgeous black coat and was so cute. Of course every one of us what to have a turn with her. She was scared of everyone and everything. She tried to bite everyone, but she did not have many teeth and the remaining were not sharp enough to hurt or even feel. Lol

I was talking to my friend about Cricket. My friend started explaining about Cricket –
Cricket’s first ‘owner’ (not parent) wanted a live accessory just like most bimbos these days and she got one. After she got cricket, and started ‘using / wearing’ (not raising) her, she understood that Cricket was a person of her own. First of all, she ate and she pooped, just like all of us. And she provided a place in her closet for food and pooping for Cricket, where she also kept all her other non-living accessories.
By the time my friend got to Cricket, cricket had no hair on her back due to fighting off flees. She was extremely malnourished, did not know what other humans were, heck she did not even know what other Chihuahuas were.

My friend went on to explain about how people make silly mistakes about pets. Her other Chihuahua was asked to put down by her owners during a child birth because they did not know how to take care of her and she was in a lot of pain. The vet (real human being) instead performed a C-section and was able to save the mom but not her pups. She still ended up at the pound may be because her owners who thought she could have cute babies did not find her to be cute anymore.

All the time my friend was talking, I was mesmerized. I saw my friend whom I always thought as a one of the coolest persons was a diva. She had the most beautiful heart. (Well, I appreciate external beauty, but I fall for the beauty of the soul). And my friend was a true diva. She was gorgeous on the outside and beautiful on the inside. She is a true diva with her babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passive Aggressive Misogyny

After I first came to America 20 years ago, for the first time in my life, I experienced being treated like a human being with a brain. I a...