Sunday, February 23, 2014

Celestial Love

I was taking a trip to India for my brother's wedding. I needed someone to take care of my canine son. I got her phone number. I called her and we clicked immediately. We became friends. I met her the day I was leaving my canine son with her. She was so beautiful. We kept talking and talking. She showed me around her ranch. She had a cabin house with a wood burning stove. The house was so beautiful and more importantly natural.
My canine baby had separation anxiety, so, I gave him a quick good bye and drove away quickly.
When I returned from my trip, I went to pick up my son and we chatted for a long time. I learned from her then that she was working in technology for a few decades. She endured a head injury and since then she could not go back to work.
But she did not give up on her passion for animals. She rescued horses and dogs. She went out of her way to raise funds to rescue animals and keep them alive. She searched high and low to find homes for the animals she helped rescue.She was a little handicapped due to her injury to the brain, which hindered her from making money like she used to. She had a lot of love which brought many people close to her. Now, she helps people and animals while getting a lot of things done that would otherwise cost a lot of money.
She proved to herself that her love was all that the world needed and craved. It is celestial, just like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passive Aggressive Misogyny

After I first came to America 20 years ago, for the first time in my life, I experienced being treated like a human being with a brain. I a...